|Rubber Floor Mat For All-Weather Protection
|Card+Poly bag/ Color box
|Sample lead time
|30% deposit, 70% balance/BL
|BSCI, Walmart, SCAN, ISO9001, ISO14001
Designed for Compatibility - Made to be Trimble to Fit your Vehicle’s Floor Contours with only a Pair of Scissors - Please Check the Dimensions before Installation - Size: front (27 in. x 18 in. ) rear (17 in. x 54 in. )
No-Slip Grip - Rubberized Nibs on the Bottom so the Mat Does not Move - Ergonomic Grooves on Top to Give your Foot Traction & Comfort. Washable
Built for Protection - Guard Against Spills, or Debris - Built to Last through Rain, Snow, Mud and More - Anti-Slip Backing - Set of Front, Rear & Trunk Liner for Full Protection
Simple Installation - Place the Mats on the Floor of your Vehicle after Trimming - Easily Remove and Clean the Mats of any Dirt & Spills
Our Advanced Performance Rubber Polymers are Tested for Extreme Conditions to Ensure they Don't Crack, Split or Deform
Here are some safety precautions to keep in mind when using car floor mats:
• Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions before using the car floor mats.
• Ensure that the floor mats are the correct size and fit securely in place, and do not interfere with the proper operation of the vehicle's pedals or controls.
• Do not stack the floor mats, as this can cause them to shift or slide around while driving.
• Regularly check the floor mats for wear and tear or damage, and replace them if necessary.
• Do not place objects or debris on the floor mats that could interfere with the proper operation of the vehicle.
• If the floor mats become wet or damp, remove them from the vehicle and allow them to dry completely before using them again.
• Do not use the floor mats on top of existing carpeted floor mats or other floor coverings.
• If the floor mats have a non-slip backing, ensure that they are properly secured to the vehicle's floor.
• If you have any concerns or questions about using the car floor mats, consult the manufacturer or a qualified mechanic for advice.